LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Why were the “Land Mailer Template” and “Landing Page Template” removed?

• Creator
    Topic
    Corey Han
    Participant

These are gone and I’m annoyed by it. I’m clueless on how to make websites, let alone Land Buying and Selling websites.

Since someone decided to go and and remove these, maybe one of you pros can chime in and tell me if the RETipster mailer template is worth the $147.

I swear I don’t think this program is going to work for me, based off of what I’ve seen so far.

I WOULD RATHER JUST HAVE MY MONEY BACK!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell

Hi Corey – Just ask questions here and we will try to help you. Some of the original training material is dated. You can find templates at Offers2Owners at this link – https://www.offers2owners.com/forms/.

You can always contact support@landacademy.com for assistance.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Kevin Farrell

Websites can range from just a landing page to a full fledged site with all the bells and whistles. Several people have done well with a minimal site from carrot. You can ask here on this forum about people who use them. Mine is wordpress and you can see it here http://www.myland.biz

A good way to get this done is to look up several “land for sale” type businesses and find some that look organized and clean. Hire someone or build your own using these as examples.

Seth Williams is a great guy and anything you purchase from him will be useful.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Amy Aziz
    Keymaster

Hi Corey, The resource tab has been replaced with the member guide. We never had a landing page template but we still have Letter templates!

This line in CFFL Chapter 2 “Create a Website. (Go to the Resources section of LandAcademy.org)” was in reference to a list of people who used to create websites for members at a special rate, they have now grown into bigger and better things and that’s why we don’t have them listed anymore. On the member guide, we still have websites that help with land sales, there is Land-listing, Landpin, which allows you to post land for sale.

As Kevin so kindly pointed out mail-merge letter templates are posted on Offers2Owners (under Templates & Forms) along with letter samples and data templates. I have attached it for you, there you can see we added a section to help members who have not yet created a full page to reference our page Landstay.com.

Please feel free to call us at 833-522-5545 for more assistance or search the forum for building a website some members talk about how they built their own or who they had helped them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy Aziz
    Keymaster

Hi Corey, The resource tab has been replaced with the member guide. We never had a landing page template but we still have Letter templates!

This line in CFFL Chapter 2 “Create a Website. (Go to the Resources section of LandAcademy.org)” was in reference to a list of people who used to create websites for members at a special rate, they have now grown into bigger and better things and that’s why we don’t have them listed anymore. On the member guide, we still have websites that help with land sales, there is Land-listing, Landpin, which allows you to post land for sale.

As Kevin so kindly pointed out mail-merge letter templates are posted on Offers2Owners (under Templates & Forms) along with letter samples and data templates. I have attached it for you, there you can see we added a section to help members who have not yet created a full page to reference our page Landstay.com.

Please feel free to call us at 833-522-5545 for more assistance or search the forum for building a website some members talk about how they built their own or who they had helped them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Corey Han
    Participant

Thanks, The guy at Fiverr is clueless. He really just used a template put used the same pic 3 times and called it a day, ignoring the 3 websites I sent him for ideas. I’m just going to throw it away and start over with Carrot.

Amy Aziz
    Keymaster

Hi Corey, Fiverr is a real hit or miss, I totally understand your frustration. I hope Carrot is working out for you.

Corey Han
    Participant

I changed my mind on carrot. I don’t see the need right now to pay $70 per month on that. I have a guy that will charge up front and optimize a site. I prefer having a website grow with my business, before dumping money. I mean, I don’t even know if this biz is going to work or not.

Amy Aziz
    Keymaster

Hi Corey, That’s good saving money, in the beginning, putting more in your mailers is the best way to ensure success, as long as you put in work your business will be successful!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.