You are here:---Taxsaleslists.com not free anymore, so…
Taxsaleslists.com not free anymore, so…2015-09-01T13:44:47+00:00
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi all-
    Just wondering now that taxsalelists.com is $29/month,

1. Have any of you new students bought it?
    2. Can Landacademy get us a group discount?

thanks!
    Claire

Brian Mc
    Participant

Hey Claire,

I bought taxsalelist last month thinking it was only a one time fee, but today I discovered that they charged me $29. At this point in my land investing journey I’m not getting much value in it because I don’t see much change in their lists. Also they don’t have results for half of the states. So I might keep it for another month or so but if they don’t provide me value then I will cancel. Hope that helps.

Brian

Charlie Barks
    Participant

My question is about timing of the lists. Don’t most counties do their Tax Sales in November or does it vary depending on the State or County?

mike dugan
    Participant

When I went to sign up I thought I had to do the 29$ purchase as well, but somehow found another section of the website that just was the registration of a new user, which was free. This let me into the area that shows county tax lien numbers, etc. I am sure they try to steer you into the purchase area, but think you can still access what we need for free. I did this (during last 7 days), and didn’t enter any credit card info – hope that helps – Mike

Claire
    Participant

Darn, I actually paid the money to taxsalelists.com on 9/4/15. Then I didn’t receive access or email from them for several days until 9/8. I had to wait until taxsalelists.com processed the payment and their phone number appeared on my credit card statement, because there’s no support phone number on the website.

Once I finally reached someone, the guy Glen, was super polite and helpful, and said they’d been having difficulty emailing out from support@taxsalelists.com and got my account working.

But now I’m out all that money ($34 + 29/mo for 6 months) for something Mike didn’t need to pay for, and feel pretty ripped off.

Will update if anything positive happens after trying to fix this…

Claire

Claire
    Participant

Don’t expect taxsalelists.com to budge an inch. They will not refund your money for any reason.

In their return/refund policy is a clause: “All purchases are final. Our 16 hour/6 session course is subject to a 72 hour rescission period, and after that all sales are final.”

They didn’t honor that for me. I’m still within 72 hours of being able to access their “course” today; they will not refund. Glen is the man I spoke to again today. He said no because the 72 hours applies to when I signed up, not when I got access (technical problems on their end). I asked to speak to Glen’s manager, but Glen said I couldn’t talk to him because he would be “even worse” to me. He told me to call back again in 5 months to ask him for a break and he won’t charge the 6th month $29 payment.

He also blamed me for accidentally signing up three times and that’s why I couldn’t get in.

And he said he would update the refund policy so it’s clear that it’s 72 hours after signing up, not 72 hours from when you can actually access and evaluate their service. So, I’m thinking, if his policy isn’t clear, shouldn’t he still honor it?

If you do choose to sign up and pay them, that’s how they roll. Different customer service philosophy.

Brian Mc
    Participant

Sounds like they’re hurting for money. Thanks for the update.

Russ Goodman
    Participant

Charlie it varies per state and county as far as I know.many times its how many they have to advertise and make it cost effective. others if they are a small county may only do a few every so often. I would imagine the more populous states have them more often.

Charlie Barks
    Participant

@russgoodman

Russ, Thanks…I understand this process better now that I have been able to dive into the training material more….thanks…what you said is what I found out. Thanks much!

Joel S
    Participant

It took me a couple days to realize (even with the posts on Success Plant) that I didn’t need to pay to access taxsaleslists. Here’s the sign up link if anyone else needs it: http://www.taxsalelists.com/newuser.html

Pat Krol
    Participant

http://www.taxsalelists.com/newuser.html
    i tried this link but it looks like i cannot setup an account wihtout paying :((
    Anybody help?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.