LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Scheduled call — no show

• Creator
    Topic
    Aaron Smith
    Participant

I’ve scheduled a call with Jill’s team on land academy twice this week and I’ve been stood up both times. The first time I thought maybe my cell phone was on the fritz, but this second time there was no doubt that I simply didn’t get called. Anybody else experience this? How do I get somebody to call me?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Luke Mitchell
    Participant

I highly recommend you schedule a call with Kevin Farrell. He’s the moderator on here and is very good at answering questions you may have about the program and getting started.You won’t be disappointed you did. Here is his link to schedule a call with him. LINK

Send More Mail!

Aaron Smith
    Participant

Thank you, @Luke Mitchell. My understanding is that such a call costs $300 where I’m just looking for the first contact to discuss Land Academy. I’m getting concerned about investing in a program that doesn’t do what they say they’ll do from the very first step. First impressions REALLY matter.

Aaron Smith
    Participant

I did get a call yesterday (actually, I got two calls) and got a lot of great info. The launch of 3.0 and some technical glitches were the cause of my missed calls last week, but everything is sorted out. Just want to thank the team for connecting with me and answering my questions.

Kevin Farrell

Aaron – thanks for letting us know that it worked out. Best of luck to you.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.