LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Riley from Utah here!

• Creator
    Topic

Riley
    Participant

Hello there

My name is Riley, I am based out of Davis county Utah. I am 18 years old and I am about to Graduate high school. However, I didn’t attend a regular school, I attended an early college. Therefore, I will be graduating high school with my Associates degree in science from Weber State.

The last few years people have always asked me what I want to do and I always tell them I want to go into sports science, the full truth is I have always wanted to be an investor. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life, something where I can work for myself on a daily basis, I do not want my salary to be set by a boss. I want to be my own boss and make a good living that gives me plenty of time for a future family.

The biggest concern is how can someone like me (18 year old minimal budget) get into rural real estate investing?

What are some methods I can use to find smaller and cheaper properties that fit my budget to start off?

Would it be worth my time to find someone that would invest in me and supply monetary value to kick start my investing?

I am open to all advice as I have no experience, I have many years ahead of me to learn and to take risks.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Hello Riley – Welcome to Land Academy. We are here to help. First you need to get educated. You can do that for free by reading this forum and by listening to the podcast that Steve and Jill produce. If you listen to all the podcasts you will know almost everything that you need to begin investing in land. Partnerships will probably be a good way for you to get started. You can make some connections on this forum and get the help you need.

Good luck and I wish I did something like this when I was 18.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.