• Creator
    Topic

Roni Kanter
    Participant

Hi All,
    For those who are using freelance photographers; How do you know that they are actually on the property/ or taking pictures of your property?

Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Roni – I am going to use this thread as a teaching moment for using SEARCH on the forum. To help you with this question I entered “photographer” in the search box on the upper left. This is what I got back:

https://www.landinvestors.com/forums/topic/working-long-distance-with-a-photographer/

Please read that thread for a complete answer to your question. By the way, I don’t use this method. I have had photographers take pics of the wrong lot and I am not too concerned about it as long as I have representative pics of the area. I usually ask for a street sign if there is one nearby.

To all – with thousands of posts your questions have all come up before. Use search on the forum to get your answers quickly.

Kevin

Roni Kanter
    Participant
    Pro

Kevin,
    Thank you for schooling me! I genuinely appreciate it! (damn, newbies! hahaha)

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Roni – I am glad to help you. Keep asking questions. That is how we all learn.

Kevin

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.