LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Offers 2 Owners time to mailbox

• Creator
    Topic

eric
    Participant

Hi
    What is the typical amount of time it takes from the time I get a confirmed mailing emial from Offers to Owners to the mail hitting prospects mailbox?

Mailed a TN county on 5/7 and was thinking it would be delivered by now. (My own tracking letter hasn’t hit my office yet either)

thanks
    Eric

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Hi Eric – the time can vary between on and two weeks. Don’t worry, it’s coming.

Kevin
    www.FarrSyght.com Deal/Data Review

eric
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks…. figured it went bulk so it might take awhile…

Umar Awan
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Eric, We have seen letters get delivered in as little as 3-5 days and some delivered in more than 14 business days. In some cases, a delay might be caused due to USPS service disruptions.

In regards to the notifications you receive from Offers2Owners, an order completion email means that your letters are being printed, folded, electronically stamped etc. and you receive another notification letting you know that your letters have been mailed, when they have been officially dropped off at the USPS office alongside a date and time of when they have been mailed out.

Please feel free to reach out to us at support@offers2owners.com as well if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Best,
    Umar

Brandon
    Participant
    Pro

I usually plan on 2 weeks for them to hit.

Marcus
    Participant
    Pro

It was about 14 days, I think, for mine to hit SE TN.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.