LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* New Pro member, longtime lurker from AR

• Creator
    Topic
    Dean McDonald
    Participant

Hello All,

This is Dean from NW Arkansas. I currently work full-time in IT. I’m married and have 4 teenagers. I’ve spent the better part of 2019 down the real estate investing rabbit hole of books, podcasts, YouTube, forums, etc. I looked at many of the niches and learned all the things before landing here at Land Academy and the Land Investors forum.

I’m willing to trade my hustle, tech skills and some equity in a deal or three in exchange for a more seasoned investor’s knowledge and experience in the land investing business. Please DM me if you are looking to partner and want/need help.

Thank you to all the current members for your forum posts. They have been invaluable so far! I am looking forward to starting this journey and I’m happy to be here to share what I can as well.

Here’s to a prosperous 2020 and beyond.

Currently reading: Keys to Success: The 17 Principles of Personal Achievement – Napoleon Hill
    Daily/Weekly Podcasts: Land Academy (of course), Good Deeds Note Investing, The Side Hustle Show, Epic Real Estate Investing

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Dean – Welcome to the Landinvestors.com forum. Tons of information available here and many willing to help you.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Judith B.
    Participant

Hey Dean. Welcome!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Land Investor
    Los Angeles, CA
    Land4CashOffer.com
    Deals.Land4CashOffer.com

Laurie Phillips
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome, Dean! This is a good place for asking questions. You’ll be amazed at how other members are willing to help you succeed.

Dean McDonald
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks all!

Gary Rowe
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome, Dean, from Fort Smith, AR. I, too, was a long-time lurker before taking the leap a few months ago. We have owned and operated a small manufacturing company that we relocated to FTS from TX a number of years ago. I am hoping to eventually replace that business with income derived from real estate so I am open to staying in touch and/or partnering on projects. As I am sure you have gathered from your study of LI/LA prior to joining, you will find a wealth of willing partners in this community — most of whom can provide far more expertise than I, but don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you think I might be of service. My daughter is my partner in this venture and is based in our native Texas, so I have “boots on the ground” down there. She is located immediately west of metro Fort Worth.

Enjoy a blessed 2020!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.