LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* New Member in Colorado

• Creator
    Topic
    Mark Ludens
    Participant

Hey Everyone!

My name is Mark, currently living in CO.

Super excited to be a part of the Land Academy, somehow stumbled on the podcast and binged on that for a week (I drive all day for my job so….). I quickly decided to join but unfortunately the waitlist was all that was available, however I was cleared on the other nights webinar! Couldn’t believe it when my name was mentioned =)

I’ve been working (residential homes) real estate on the side for a couple years now, have done a few wholesale deals here in Denver (super competitive market), and own a few rental properties elsewhere.

Had never considered land before but it made perfect sense after listening to some of the Land Academy podcasts. Ready to dive in head first, spent all of last night going through the Cash Flow From Land Education Program.

Anyway, it is my pleasure to be here!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Laurie Phillips
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Mark, and welcome! Be sure to go through the other two courses too (LA 1.0 and 2.0). They’re more up-to-date than CFFL but when you put all three courses together you have the equivalent of years of learning and experimentation behind you. Search here and ask if you have questions.

Cheers,
    Laurie

Mark Ludens
    Participant
    Pro

Thank you so much Laurie!

I will definitely go through them all, had to work today but binging all night again tonight.

From past experience, if I take action as told to in education products I do much better and prevent information overload / paralysis by analysis. Should I follow the action steps in CFFL or does LA 1.0 have more up to date action steps?

Thanks again!

Roly Gutierrez
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome Mark!
    We look forward to much success
    Roly Gutierrez

Mark Ludens
    Participant
    Pro

Thank you for the kind welcome Roly!!

Laurie Phillips
    Participant
    Pro

Mark, you’ll see that each course builds upon the previous one. I would go through CFFL and LA 1.0 before I send a mailer, and even though 2.0 is titled “Infill lots” the process is refined even more. 1.0 is updated from CFFL, but you’ll miss key instructions if you skip CFFL. For instance, in 1.0 the RealQuest data selection process is updated from CFFL. Be sure to pay attention to Steve when he says that these steps are one example and you’ll have to test out other options for other counties. When you start working with a county and aren’t getting as many Realquest results as you expected, or are getting search results with buildings on them, come back here the first time and ask what settings to try. There are too many variables to list them here now (also probably why Steve doesn’t go through them either), and some of us have spent many hours finding the settings that work.

Best,
    Laurie

Mark Ludens
    Participant
    Pro

Thank you for the fantastic advice Laurie!!

I have spent today going through most of CFFL, will continue that and LA 1.0, 2.0

Have started putting up a website and getting a mailing address and business phone number, will hold off on the first mailer until I get through all the material advised.

Thanks again!

ninaholm
    Participant

Hi! I am new here.

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Hi Nina – Welcome to the LandInvestors Forum. Ask questions and get answers. We will do our best to help you.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.