LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Mortgage Care or NoteSmith for Note paying Customers

• Creator
    Topic

Justin Holm
    Participant

I have a question about which software to use to manage the note paying customers. I currently have around 30 term sales that I have a title company manage for me. I would like to bring it in house. I know that Steven Butala uses Mortgage Care. It looks like NoteSmith is also a great alternative. Mortgage Care quoted me $2000 for their lite version. NoteSmith for their Pro version is $500 and does about the same thing as the Mortgage Care $5000 version. I am curious which version Steven uses of Mortgage Care and does anyone have any experience with NoteSmith? Please let us know what you think about it. Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

@travisking28 was telling me about one. I think it is on this forum but can’t seem to find it.

Sounded like just what you are looking for.

Travis what is the note tracking software/service.

They even do the tax work for interest payment credit every year.

Barry
    Participant

If you want to start out with something inexpensive ($39.95), but without the bells & whistles, take a look at this guys excel sheet. I don’t know if I can give a link here…so type into google “Vertex42 loan amortization schedule” and go to the middle of the page where it says “Bonus #4 Beta Advanced Loan Payment Schedule”. I have not tried it, but the guy that sells it is very responsive to questions.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.