LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Looking for Money Partners to Help Close Deals

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic

Chris C
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I have been receiving emails from various sellers through Craigslist “Cash for Land” posts. I have also been receiving emails from sellers who see my land for sale on eBay.

There are now, and there will continue to be deals coming in that I don’t have the funds to buy.

If anyone has extra cash on hand and would like to partner on some opportunities, let me know and we can discuss making money together with this!

If you read this Jill and Steve, would you please let us know how you would like potential deals to be presented to you?
    From the Weekly Ambition Calls I remember Jill saying she looks for good access and a buy price at about $100 per acre for partner deals.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

Where are the deals? I guess it does not matter but was thinking if they are somewhere I know am am comfortable marketing I would be interested partnering up. Or I guess you will do the marketing anyway right?

Would also like to pitch deals too.

Maybe some kind of NDA blanketed subsection to talk deals would be a nice addition to this site or better yet have everyone signed up and who signs up agree not to steal deals. This is a small community so it should be hard to steal without it being know pretty quick.

Chris C
    Participant

That’s a great idea Luke!

Right now I am fishing for deals in New Mexico. I will be looking to fish in other states soon.

Which states are you working in? I would love to partner up!

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

@chriscampos
    California to start. Wondering if the regulations are easier elsewhere.

Chris C
    Participant

How is the paperwork in California?

I recently received my Real Estate license in California. I have only been working the land stuff in New Mexico up until now, so I have no idea how easy or hard the paperwork is for what we are doing in California.

Ben
    Participant

Email me at McMillan.ben@gmail

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.