LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Land investors do create market and competition is real

• Creator
    Topic

Milan
    Participant

Just to answer your question Rod. Yes from my limited 3 year experience and closely following few markets I believe that land investors do create market. And they have real competition.

Saying that is always associated with land investing that there is no competition is wrong. There actually is real competition between land investors. But that is not a bad thing.

Look for example at Navajo County Arizona market right now. When I bough two 40 acre properties 2 years ago there, the cheapest one on the market was about 11K.

Now market is flooded with 40 acre parcels in Navajo county for $4999 which is amazing price! Some of land investors members tried to sell them for $6999 which is already amazing deal, but they couldn’t. So he/they lovered the price to $4999.

Now, this will change again when these properties are sold over time. I think you can even make good money buying them all from this member. But than you have to be patient. I am really considering of doing just that. Buying them all. Maybe someone will beat me to it. But be careful. Don’t make this a recomendation. I’m still a rookie who doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Rod Hall
    Participant
    Pro

Interesting.

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

Navajo minor land division rules just came into effect.

Used to buy 40’s there way north for $1500. They sell but not very fast. Dead sales in the summer too. Check back in the coldest part of the winter.

Curtis Eickenloff
    Participant
    Pro

@milan Those 40s in Navajo are all yours if you want them. Just let me know.

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Luke, for those of us who don’t know – please explain what the minor land division rules are. Thanks.

Milan
    Participant

Thank you Curtis! I’ll strongly consider it.

Mike Moenich
    Participant
    Pro

Check out this document on subdividing land in Navajo County:
    MINOR LAND DIVISION ORDINANCE OF NAVAJO COUNTY

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.