You are here:--Land Academy Podcast Topic Summary or Index or search?
Land Academy Podcast Topic Summary or Index or search?2018-09-21T04:25:32+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Land Academy Podcast Topic Summary or Index or search?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am a huge fan of the podcast and I typically keep up to date with it via Youtube. I watch every video as it comes out. The amount of valuable information in these things is just great! Although I find that I will watch one and weeks later they will reference information they covered in a previous podcast and I even remember seeing it but when I try and go back to review that information I can’t find the podcast because it wasn’t the main topic of that particular podcast, like maybe it was talked about as a member question or was part of a detailed tangent. Are there topic summaries listed anywhere that anyone knows about or a way to search them? I know they transcribe and post them on the website but it is still like searching for a needle in a haystack.

For example they talked about how to price infill lots a while back and how it is more predictable and more profitable than rural land. They have since had two more podcasts talking about infill lots and data and research, but I would like to review all the information again in a single sitting and maybe this time take notes.

I’d like to take a break from land and take a swing at this infill lot thing… but it’s new, unfamiliar and scary so I’m trying to learn! 😉

Can anyone point me in the right direction with the podcasts or give me some pointers on how to find what I’m looking for?

Thanks in advance!

Chuck Lidtka
    Participant

Shabado, an easy way to find what you are looking for across all podcasts is to search on keywords on the podcast website. There is a small magnifying glass icon on the top of the web page which you can use. It works great. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.