LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Land Academy Podcast Topic Summary or Index or search?

• Creator
    Topic

Shabado
    Participant

I am a huge fan of the podcast and I typically keep up to date with it via Youtube. I watch every video as it comes out. The amount of valuable information in these things is just great! Although I find that I will watch one and weeks later they will reference information they covered in a previous podcast and I even remember seeing it but when I try and go back to review that information I can’t find the podcast because it wasn’t the main topic of that particular podcast, like maybe it was talked about as a member question or was part of a detailed tangent. Are there topic summaries listed anywhere that anyone knows about or a way to search them? I know they transcribe and post them on the website but it is still like searching for a needle in a haystack.

For example they talked about how to price infill lots a while back and how it is more predictable and more profitable than rural land. They have since had two more podcasts talking about infill lots and data and research, but I would like to review all the information again in a single sitting and maybe this time take notes.

I’d like to take a break from land and take a swing at this infill lot thing… but it’s new, unfamiliar and scary so I’m trying to learn! 😉

Can anyone point me in the right direction with the podcasts or give me some pointers on how to find what I’m looking for?

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Chuck Lidtka
    Participant
    ProAdvanced

Shabado, an easy way to find what you are looking for across all podcasts is to search on keywords on the podcast website. There is a small magnifying glass icon on the top of the web page which you can use. It works great. Good luck!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.