LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Howdy from Leander (Austin Metro) Texas

• Creator
    Topic

Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant

Howdy Everyone,

I’m a novice real estate investor with two buy and hold SF rentals in Temple, TX. I grew up in Giddings Texas, visited 11 countries in Europe while stationed in Germany for 9 months and have lived in and around the Austin TX Metro area for almost 20 years.

My professional background is in sales and customer service with my volunteer experience focusing on social media and marketing.

I’m a Christian, father of boy/girl twins, husband to the best woman in the world and a graduate of Texas A&M University (Class of ’97).

I am relatively new to REI in general and even more so at this point to raw land buying & selling. I’m looking to learn as much from the community as I can to determine if this could be a business that would replace my current W2 income. I look forward to connecting with anyone that is willing to share their experience and will do my best to try to bring value to you in return.

If anyone is in the Central Texas/Austin Metro area I’d love to meet and willing to meet anyone else via phone and email.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kyria Baker
    Participant
    Pro

Hi, Darald! Rowdy & I live in east Texas, over near the Louisiana state line. Glad to see you here! I guarantee this is the best way to quit your 9-5 job. We started Land Academy with only about a year’s worth of experience in REI, and most of that was in paying too much for seminars! So we’ve proven to ourselves that this way is the BEST way!

We’ll be glad to help you in any way we can.

Rowdy Baker
    Participant

Kyria says it all! Welcome to the group!

Craig Turner
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Darald, I just signed up & am also an aggie! I live in Austin as well. If you ever want to get together give me a call 512-457-4918.

Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks Craig, I’ll try calling you later today. Gig’Em

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.