LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** How long does RealQuest Pro take to perform an export?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Paul Schmeltzer
    Participant

Performing my first data export with RealQuest Pro (670 records).

I hit Accept and a “Processing request :: Download in Progress. 0% complete.” window pops up and a spinner starts, but the progress remains at 0% for over half an hour. I close the window, go to My Files, and there are none there.

Does it really take hours to perform an export of under 1000 records?

Should I try a different browser? Will I be charged for the 3 attempts I’ve made thus far at the same data set export, with no results produced?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Paul – No, it normally takes a few seconds. There may be a problem at RealQuest. Try a different browser as you suggested. It might be a firewall or security issue. Definitely not normal.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Paul Schmeltzer
    Participant
    Pro

MacOS X El Capitan 10.11.6 on a Spring 2011 MacBook Pro with all the latest updates

Safari 11.1.12 (11605.3.8.1)… failed.
    Firefox 71.0 … failed.
    Chrome 79.0.3945.117 … failed.

So the latest version of each of the major browsers available to me all failed.

One would suspect that since it is server-based, that it would still generate the files, and list them under My Files->Search Exports, and I could download them from there.

Time to try TitlePro.

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Paul – then it is probably not a browser issue.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Roly Gutierrez
    Participant
    Pro

I had a problem with real quest Monday evening also. It got stuck at 30% ran all night. No success on download. I just had my 1st successful download this Thursday morning!

Michael Aillon
    Participant
    Pro

Paul,

In Chrome, if you open up the developer tools (Ctrl Shift-J) and if you see errors (something in red), then there’s a script error on the page and it has essentially stopped running (for the most part). If you are seeing this, just try again. If it fails, take a screen shot and send it to RQ. Downloads are normally quick. Especially for 670 recs.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.