You are here:--How do you manage your deal flow?
How do you manage your deal flow?2017-07-29T13:19:43+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** How do you manage your deal flow?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Curious how you manage each lead that comes in. I’m an unorganized person trying to get this organized at the beginning so when I start scaling it’s not a mess.

Would love to hear what’s working for you in terms of organization/keeping deal flow easy to manage.

Chaz Albrecht
    Participant

I’m maybe not the right person to answer this, since I like to boot strap everything, but this is how I handle it.

I keep a small notebook in my back pocket. As calls come in I write down there info. When I get home I look everything up. The deals I like stay in the notebook, and I tear the other pages out and either save for later or throw away. In that notebook I put down all the pertinent info on that deal. Name, #, Email, Name one title, notary, title company, APN, cost/expenses… I then break out a manila folder, write the name of the deal on the tab, and store every bit of paperwork related to that deal. As it comes in I toss it in the folder. I reorganize my desk once a month (ideally) to keep everything in order.

I use google Keep on my phone as a “to do list”. I keep the list updated as to where we are and what’s next to close the deal. I look at this list a few times daily and add things as they come to mind. I basically copy my notebook into Keep with all the numbers so I can make calls at lunch and after work.

I’m interested to see how other folks do it.

Milan
    Participant

I do it almost the same way Chaz does it. File folders, pen and paper. you can always go fancy later. Don’t worry Shammgod about being disorganized. I’m a complete mess too and so far I’m croosing just fine.

Merritt Whitman
    Participant

Good to hear, Milan and appreciate the question, Shammgod. I’m in that same mess boat. Papers, files, websites open all over the place.

Brandon
    Participant

I use podio to manage everything from mailing, due diligence, marketing, and selling. It is an amazing tool once you get it set up correctly.

Christian
    Participant

Brandon, I currently use Podio for my wholesale and agent business where I live. However, I have not set it up to work with land investing just yet. Would you mind sharing your templates with me or point me in the right direction with finding similar templates that I can customize? Thanks!

Shammgod
    Participant

I use podio to manage everything from mailing, due diligence, marketing, and selling. It is an amazing tool once you get it set up correctly.

how long did this take you to set up correctly?

Would you mind sharing your templates with me or point me in the right direction with finding similar templates that I can customize?

me too if you’re up for it. if there’s any way you could help shortcut my process with it would really appreciate.

Any reason you chose podio over anything else, and what was the deciding factor for you?

Brandon
    Participant

Honestly, I paid someone to set it up for me. I didn’t want to become an expert at podio, so I just found someone that knew it really well and paid them to set it up.

I chose podio because it could do everything that I wanted and more. Plus it’s free.

I do use Zapier to automate a lot of the functions, and that does cost a little money.

Shammgod
    Participant

found someone that knew it really well and paid them to set it up

love an intro if you’re happy w/the job they did

Todd Hayes
    Participant

I appreciate these insights. Thanks

Joe McLain
    Participant

You can use fiverr to help with Podio or just youtube it and figure it out yourself.

joe

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.