LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Hey, I'm Kirk from CA! Looking forward to getting to know you all!!

• Creator
    Topic

Kirk Raffield
    Participant

OK, let’s see if I can get through this without overthinking it… I’m a locksmith by trade, but that’s from many years ago. I had a sales career up until about three years ago, of which I left behind, due to the killing of my soul, which corporate life has a tendency to do. Since then, I have been living more life than I ever have before. Traveling the world and working as a handyman on my terms… Now, after a year and a half of creepin’ Steven and Jill’s podcast and videos, I finally feel like I’m ready to take this on!

Cheers,
    Kirk

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Hi Kirk – You are well on your way if you have been soaking up the podcasts. Now just read every post on this forum and you are ready! Get the training package and I can tell you that you will get all of your money back very quickly.

Jill DeWit
    Participant
    ProAdvancedStaffPrincipal

Hi Kirk,

You are in the right place. There are a TON of wonderful investors (along with us) here to help you. Reach out to my team and they will hook you up.

Welcome!

Jill

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.