LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Hello, I am Sandy from Indiana.

• Creator
    Topic

Sandy
    Participant

I’ve been trying to get land investing to work for 1.5 years. If anyone knows if/what the difference is between Land Academy and other programs, I would love to talk to you.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant

@sandyland sent you a pm. I’m far from an expert but happy to chat.

Rod Hall
    Participant
    Pro

Sandy I would say landacademy is a very simple business model but there is a pretty steep learning curve that I have found comes from just doing it-experience. I have participated in one other course. It was similar to landacademy. I just like the “culture” of landacademy better and it it way way more bang for the buck. All in all I have learned huge from both programs.

Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

hi Sandy from Indiana. I am also in Indiana and have been doing this for a while. Follow the training and you will have all that you need. There is some art to picking counties and pricing offers, but there is plenty of help here on the forum and deal review with Jack. I agree with Rod about the “culture” here. No negative bs here and almost everyone here tries to help others. Really.

Kevin

Sandy
    Participant

Thank you so much for your feedback. This really helps me in the direction I want to go.
    Sandy

Marcus
    Participant
    Pro

I don’t know how it is now, but several years ago Land Geek’s “forum” was a FB group that you had to pay for. This free board, and a real forum at that, is way better.

Sandy
    Participant

Yeah they got rid of the paid FB page and offer a free one. Problem is that everything with Land Geek is an up sell. They offer VAs at $12+ per hour. But you can go to Land Masters for $3-$5 per hour. That is just an example of how over priced their stuff is.

Sandy
    Participant

Where in Indiana are you? Do you invest in Indiana?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.