LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Hello all, from Nevada

• Creator
    Topic
    Sean W.
    Participant

Hello all,
    Just wanted to say hello, I am Sean. Just starting my journey into land investing. Looking forward to learning from each of you.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Laurie Phillips
    Participant
    Pro

Welcome, Sean!

Here are my suggestions to get going fast:
    – Read everything you can on this forum. You will find answers to most any question you have, as well as solutions to situations you haven’t yet experienced.
    – Listen to all the Land Academy podcasts.
    – Ask questions! You’ll have plenty of people willing to help.
    – Join an accountability group of other new/new-ish people and share experiences and resources.
    – Get started sending mail. If you need someone to give you a sanity check on your target locations before you mail, just ask. Likewise, don’t worry about mailing offers that you can afford. If you get an agreement for more than you have, you can post it on Landtank and someone will grab it fast if it’s a solid deal.

Best,
    Laurie

Ellen Britt
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Sean and welcome! Even though I have been a member for awhile, due to a family situation, I am just now getting going.

Laurie’s advice is spot on!

~ Ellen

Sean W.
    Participant
    Pro

Laurie, Ellen, thanks for the advice, your suggestions are taken to heart. I particularly like the accountability group idea. I assume there are some groups set up online here within the forum?
    I am trying to get through the 10k for life module for the first time to get a complete overview before going back and taking action section by section.
    Thanks again, look forward to chatting more.
    Sean

Laurie Phillips
    Participant
    Pro

Hi Sean,

Be sure to go through Land Academy 1.0 training too. It expands on some of the key parts of CFFL and is more updated. It will save you a lot of time when you start taking action.

Accountability groups are informal. Put a post here and on the LA Facebook group asking if there’s an accountability group for newcomers that has room for another person, or better yet, ask if anyone else wants to join one and you can be the organizer. The group that I’m part of meets once a week on Zoom. If you join an existing group, ask how they hold each other accountable (that’s the point, but it’s not always the practice).

Best,
    Laurie

Ellen Britt
    Participant
    Pro

@swica74

Hey Sean,

I sent you a friend request and a private message about discussing an accountability group.

Thanks!
    Ellen

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.