You are here:--Have you bought and Jill AND made a profit too?
Have you bought and Jill AND made a profit too?2016-03-07T10:09:52+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Have you bought and Jill AND made a profit too?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

It seems to me, that one could buy property directly from Jill and Steve, remarket the property and make a handsome profit too.

Has anyone done this with vigor??

George

Luke Smith

I tried. I emailed Jill and asked which one or two should I start with as learning curve properties while I wait on my mailers. She said they are all good. She is probably right. They are all good if you market them right. By then deals started flying and I did not buy any. The one I got for buying their $1,597 program I sold on ebay for $3,383.33. That gets my attention.

George Dean
    Participant

WOW Luke… you are kidding me… $3,383.33.. get out of town… Fun!

Thats what I am talking about!

George

George Dean
    Participant

Luke. Yours was 10 acres?!?!?

@lukesmith

Michel
    Participant

@george,

I have tried several weeks to grab a hump day special. Everytime I call they are sold. Today i decided to just buy something off the Landstay website and even though they aren’t listed as sold everyone i asked about was sold. I was told that they are trying to update the listing. Then I looked at the date and it is from September 25,2015. I was really surprised that it hasn’t been updated since then. Kinda disappointing especially when you have that bug to buy some land.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.