You are here:--Easiest way to do neighbor letters?
Easiest way to do neighbor letters?2017-09-14T06:10:52+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Easiest way to do neighbor letters?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Besides individually looking up each address, is there a way to grab an area and get all addresses to mail? Wasn’t sure if there was a simpler way than doing manually.

Greg Srader
    Participant

Im not sure about corelogic, but if you are using Agent Pro 24/7 you can do a radius search around your property and download the property owners in that radius.

Brandon
    Participant

I have my VA pull this data when she is doing her Due Diligence. I think she gets it from the GIS maps from the county. I then copy and paste the data into a google sheets doc and my letters go out automatically from that data. I am using Zapier and Click2Mail to do this.

Joe McLain
    Participant

I like Brandon’s method. Most of the county tax assessor sites in my area have a way to put in a street. So if you want Main Street,you can type that up and get the addresses of everyone on main street. Still kind of manual but free if you do the leg work.
    Joe

Joe McLain
    Participant

Greg,
    How much does Agent24/7 run you for a search like that?
    Joe

Anonymous

Hello Everyone,

Great news, you can do this with our new Office 2 Owners. There is also an option to look specifically at a map location to include radius searches.

Check it out

Yonnie

Michael Aillon
    Participant

Use TitlePRO 247 and collect the surrounding APNs. Then pull a list from RQ by APN and mail merge with a letter to neighbors. Use the same process.

Greg Srader
    Participant

The search is free. If you choose to download the leads, they cost $.05 each.

Shammgod
    Participant

Im not sure about corelogic, but if you are using Agent Pro 24/7 you can do a radius search around your property and download the property owners in that radius.

been using corelogic so far, dunno if it has that ability

Use TitlePRO 247 and collect the surrounding APNs

didn’t know titlepro could do it, ill try it out

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.