LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Does this work?

• Creator
    Topic

Jacob Worth
    Participant

I’m concerned about the amount of money the program, initial mailer, and scrubbing of the list will cost. Please reply to relieve the financial anxiety I have with beginning this journey. Thanks!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Curtis Eickenloff
    Participant

@Jacob Worth, If you take the time to learn the information provided by Jack & Jill, and apply your self, this program will change your life. It has for me. It’s not easy. It takes time and commitment, but the payoff can be huge. It comes down to, do you have the time and wherewithal to stay committed and work the program. If you do, go for it. You can reach out to me privately if you would like more information about my experience.

Kevin Farrell

Jacob – Yes it works. Follow the program exactly at first. You will have to work and take some risks. If you are extremely anxious about the cost of the program and getting started, this may not be the right thing for you. All real estate investment involves risk and hard work. No easy money here. I can tell you that on my first mailer I made back everything I spent to get started when I sold my first 5 acre piece of desert property. And I purchased 20 properties from that mailer and just kept going.

You should read through these forums. EVery question has been asked and answered. Also, I recommend that you listen to the Cash Flow From Land Show podcast. Start at the beginning and work your way through them. I used to listen all the time while driving. And keep asking questions here on this forum.

Jake Robinson
    Participant

Kevin, you said you used to listen to the podcasts while in your car…i’m assuming on your phone. That’s been a thing for me as I’d li ke to listen to them all – but the only way is to watch the youtube version as the podcast only allow about 10 last episodes. I have inquired with LA if they can provide a way to access archive shows. They didn’t seem like the knew how to make that happen… do you have a secret weapon? If so, I’d be estatic to load them up to listen!

Kevin Farrell

Jake – it must depend on where you listen to them. I use Castbox and there are 140 shows on there. I haven’t shopped around but there is probably a source that has all 300+ of them.

Jake Robinson
    Participant

ok, great I’ll check that out.. is the name different than their current podcast – is it the same podcast but they’ve changed the name or a completely different podcast? thanks!

Kevin Farrell

Jake – the title I get when I search “Jack and Jill” is Land Academy Show. I think they store them all on itunes so you might look there. I don’t “i” anything so I am not sure.

Jake Robinson
    Participant

thanks, Castbox does have over 140ish episodes -I look forward on catching up…

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.