LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Demographics of a Probable Purchaser

• Creator
    Topic

bwaldon4
    Participant

Do any of you notice any demographics that influence who is your probable purchaser? Things like ethnicity (Mexican, caucasian, etc), age group, gender, interests, political affiliation, etc.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Blake Jones
    Participant
    Pro

From my limited experience: Sellers have been a little older (50s-60s) and buyers a bit younger (40s-50s). Some counties are more hispanic owners than others. No difference other than that I’ve seen.

Mike Ferreira
    Participant
    Pro

This can be a very touchy area for discussion, but the plain truth is in my business, cash buyers are primarily middle aged white men and terms buyers are about 50% African American (usually couples), 25% Hispanic and 25% younger age white men, couples, and women. Honestly (and please do not take this in any negative way) I think there are some cultural differences between groups that make some more interested in no credit check financing arrangements than others. I bet the demographics of Rent To Own stores and Buy Here/Pay Here car lots are the same. That’s in Florida, I am sure it is different in other states though.

Mike Ferreira
    Lotvestors LLC
    www.Lotvestors.com

bwaldon4
    Participant

Very interesting. I’ve noticed with my facebook advertising that more engagement occurs with those in their 50’s. I also notice many of those interested are hispanic but I mainly do deals in CA so that could be a major contributing factor.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.