LandInvestors.com Forums +Resources for Success+ Deeds that we can fill out, wanna trade?

• Creator
    Topic

Luke Smith

Was looking for a generic Grant, Bargin, Sale Deed for Nevada or for other states that could be used in Nevada.

There is one here for $25

By looking at the old one I can type up a new one but keep thinking that we should trade blank deeds. If anyone reading this has a good deed template for some area or type I might use some day and would like a California Grant Deed or California Quitclaim Deed with the new 2015 Notary requirements or a Nevada Grant, Bargin, Sale Deed please let me know.

What deeds do you guys have? Lets trade, you never know when you will need it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

Found some more legal forms in a public law library.
    California forms
    Grant Deed
    Quitclaim Deed
    Affidavit of different kinds and others

Link here

Ryan
    Participant

I got this website from a one of my Facebook groups. It is deeds.com. Looks cool it has instructions that come with the deeds. It costs some money but we could all pick a county and make a database of deeds and instruction here.

Let me know if you all have interest in doing something like that. I can create a Dropbox file for them by state and then county.

Brian Moore
    Participant
    Pro

I’m open to add a deed or two to the files, please let me know which might help.

Jake Robinson
    Participant
    Pro

I’m new but am scouring the boards here to learn. I wonder if Steve might do another famous website – a site like a wiki – divded into states where we could upload sample paperwork, deeds, quit claim deeds etc. So it would/could be a growing resource we can all use… Maybe make a suggestion to Jill & Steve?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.