• Creator
    Topic

Daniel Bear
    Participant

If you have not done so already, I would highly recommend checking out the free demo of DataTree. Although this is only a simple appetizer, it will provide you with a basic understanding of what it is capable of and how user friendly the systems are. If you do want a free demo all you need to do is call their sales rep from the website and asked for more info. They should provide you with a login to tour the free demo, they did for us anyways.

Phone: 866.377.6639
    Sales: dtresales.sna.ca@firstam.com

Also, I included a breakdown sheet of what their services will cost if you are not a LandAcademy member: Click Here

Honestly, I can not wait to start using this resource. If you have any thoughts, comments, tips, suggestions, or reviews about DataTree please feel free to share them here.

Kind Regards,

Daniel & Miriam

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • S. Jack Butala
    Participant
    ProAdvancedStaffPrincipal

@beardaniel

Great post. You honestly saved me a ton of work including the “Walk-in off the street” pricing for DataTree.

We are licensed providers of DataTree. We will be providing full national “top-of-the-line” access to this product with the gold level membership for a fraction of a price posted (all products).

I’ll keep you informed as this progresses. We are targeting December 1 for gold release.

Daniel Bear
    Participant
    Pro

@admin

Happy to give back in some way because God only knows how much time you and Jill have saved all of us in the land business.

I look forward to opening this early Christmas present on December 1st 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.