• Creator
    Topic

Krystal
    Participant

Hi All! Newbie here working my way through the process on my first county. What resource(s) are people using when checking back taxes? Is there enough value to purchase the monthly subscription with TaxSaleLists.com? If it helps I’m looking at counties in Oregon. I tried eTaxSales.com, but it just says page cannot be displayed. Thanks for any input you can provide.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Richard Castle
    Participant

Can anyone else answer this question?

Luke Smith

What is the question? What county to hit? Do you want to hit the ones with the back taxes? Those are the counties everyone else in this program is hitting first. Why not pick a county that you can sell and then pick a price that makes sense to buy anything at and fire it off.

Richard Castle
    Participant

Thanks for your input Luke. The question was is there an alternative to taxsalelists.com for finding associated back tax information.

Tim Flood
    Participant

I thought we were supposed to use http://www.etaxsales.com since taxsalelists.com isn’t open for biz anymore.

I found an email from Erin (Dated October 6, 2016) that says someone went rogue and ruined it for all of us.

ETaxSales
    Account access was removed/changed by a rogue user and we are not able to use. Staff is working diligently to get our account back on track. This is one of those things that one person can ruin for us all.

I haven’t found any updates to this email and that was a month ago.

Can anyone provide any other updates on this?

Krystal
    Participant

Thanks for the update Tim!

Nick Sliger
    Participant

Steve address this in last weeks member call

starting around 18:20

Talks about using index maps to zero in on an area, replacing searching for the back tax info online.
    He gives a much better explanation

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.