LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Advice on domain name for buyer's website

• Creator
    Topic
    Christian
    Participant

So I have been thinking of a short and concise domain name for the website I will be creating shortly. The website will be used to collect potential buyer’s info and list properties for sale. I was thinking of thelandclerk.com and landclerk.com and decided to buy those two. However, now I am having some second thoughts. They were pretty cheap so I’m not worried if I have to scrap and discard them if I come up with something better.

When I think of a “clerk” two things come to mind. First, someone who organizes and does a lot of the back end office duties that keeps a business rolling. Second, the person standing at the check out counter who facilitates the sale of a purchase. With those images in mind, I felt like The Land Clerk was perfect. Now, I’m having some second thoughts and I’m not entirely sure why.

I would appreciate some honest feedback on the matter. Do you think this would be a good name and brand to build? I feel like it could be but would like to hear from some others.

Thanks a ton!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • John Pitkin
    Participant
    Pro

I think you could do better. It’s a short, memorable name but I don’t think it conveys your intent very well.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.