Profile

Name

Aaron English

Date of Birth

1977-10-24

Short Biography

Attended Clemson University, received my B.S. in horticulture. Moved to Vancouver, WA. and started Japanese Maples and Evergreens Nursery. The name says it all it tells everyone what we grow as that is about 90% of our inventory. The other 10% is bamboo, wisteria, and some bizarre and rare plants that I have collected over the years. Specialties: Propagation of plants, I use all kinds of crazy methods. I love to experiment.

Completed Deals (Approximate)

3609091969