I just received my first signed purchase agreement today, so that’s awesome. I’m currently at my day job, so I’ll do my due diligence this evening, but I wanted to run it past anyone who has a second to see if I made a decent initial offer. I understand that it is heavily dependent on the exact area, regarding comps. Nonetheless, here’s the information I have so far:
– APN: R287120
– COUNTY: Klamath, Oregon
– ACREAGE: 2.55
– PURCHASE PRICE: $1,956.06
– PROJECTED SALES PRICE: $6,300
– CURRENT COMPS: $6,800-$12,000 (based on multiple websites)
– ESCROW COST: Currently unknown
– DAYS ON MARKET: ~100
– AVAILABLE UTILITIES: Currently unknown
I’ll do my best to answer any questions that anyone has until I get home and can do some research. Since this is my first rodeo, I’m just looking to get off to a good start. I followed the instructions outlined in the training, so that has helped a lot in making it this far!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.