You are here:--Who has never bought and sold a property???
Who has never bought and sold a property???2018-10-12T20:01:15+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Who has never bought and sold a property???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys and gals,

I was curious who has not sent out any offers and bought and sold a property yet??? Who would like to get one bought in the next 30 days or so? I would really like to help a couple folks get their first deal or two done. Maybe we can make it a little series or something or blog series for newbies to refer to in the future???

What you must have in order for me to help.

1) A damn good attitude

2) The ability to handle rejection

3) $3-$5k to get offers out and buy a couple parcels

Why in the heck are you doing this Trevor??? Well two reasons, 1) I really like helping and teaching people things that I know, there are only a couple things that I’m good at so it’s not like it is that big of a deal 2) to help ME get my own butt in gear on some big things that I’m being a mental midget about. Believe me, no matter if the property is $1,200 or $1.2 million, the mechanics are the same, just the degree of difficulty is a bit different.

Also, I’m not your daddy or big brother, more like your a-hole uncle, so you will pay for all data and mailings via paypal as I pull it and get it sent out for you. This will hopefully be a proof of concept for people and maybe break some mental barriers for people. Just remember, your good enough, your smart enough and gosh darn it people like you.

Not sure how many people look at this stuff, but if anyone is interested just shoot me a PM.

Also, I am not nearly as successful volume wise as many folks here, Luke, Sliva, Andy, Bei, and many more are all way better than me, but I’m a loser with no friends soooo, I’ve got the time.

Erin, Steve, Jill, is this ok??? If not, just wack this thread or whatever.

Jason L.
    Participant

Hey Trevor, I am commenting so I can follow this. I wouldnt fall into this category but would be willing to talk more with you about future endeavors. You and I are on RVL and also on the same Group me chat. Reach me there or here if you want to talk about it. I would like to start sending Texas or surrounding states.

Jason Liddiard

Milan
    Participant

to help ME get my own butt in gear on some big things that I’m being a mental midget about. Believe me, no matter if the property is $1,200 or $1.2 million, the mechanics are the same, just the degree of difficulty is a bit different.

That is framing and hanging on the wall worthy! I think we all struggle with that. But we are also all capable to conquer it.

Trevor Probandt
    Participant

Jason, I will shoot you a message on here. It would be great to bounce ideas off of other folks.

Dustin Rudolph
    Participant

Hey Trevor,

I’m just getting started. I’ve sent a few mailers out but no acquisitions yet. I’m not quite sure why as I’m pretty closely following the systems in place that Steve and Jill teach and also have went through Seth Williams course too on land investing. If you still are looking to give a newbie some tips I’d love to talk. I’m very determined and hardworking. I don’t sit around in life. 🙂

Trevor Probandt
    Participant

Sure Dustin, give me a shout this afternoon. 940-736-8797

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.