LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Where can I PULL Mohthly Housing Data by ZipCode?

• Creator
    Topic
    RioFlipLand
    Participant

Hello everyone…question…Where can I PULL Monthly Housing Data by Zip Code? I’m trying to practice the ZipCode (RYG) Test using RedFin, but it seems RedFin won’t allow you to SEARCH and PULL DATA by ZipCode anymore. Is their another website I can PULL Housing data by ZipCode. Can someone please help me out…thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • John Pitkin
    Participant
    Paul K
    Participant

I’ve encountered the same issue with redfin. I can’t search RYG test data by zip code.

Realtor.com only has one month data.

Any other tool we can use to extract those data instead of redfin?

Alejandro Solorzano
    Participant

Hey everyone, I am going through my first mailer and encountering a similar problem. Like Paul, I can’t pull monthly housing data on RedFin by zip code. Is anyone else encountering this and how are you dealing with this? As John recommended, currently I am pulling from realtor.com. The problem I’m dealing with pulling from here is that some of the data columns from the RYG test can’t be found in the data pull. For example, I can’t find the number of homes sold or average sale to list which means I can’t run the RYG test. Very much appreciate any help!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.