LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** When do you hire a photographer to take pictures of the property?

• Creator
    Topic
    Case Dyke
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m venturing out of my comfort zone and will be purchasing my first property out of state. Normally, I’d visit the property before actually purchasing it (I know I’m not supposed to do this) and take pictures of the property then. However, now that I’m purchasing my first out of state property I’m going to try to hire a photographer. My question is, when in the process should I do this? Should I hire the photographer before I order the title search to make sure there are no surprises or after the title search is complete and I know that the seller actually owns the property and there are no title issues?

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Case – Good for you – moving outside of your comfort zone! I hire the photographer as soon as I get the signed PA. If the deal falls apart I am out a couple hundred. Most of them get purchased and I have the photos and video ready to market the same day it closes. If there is something funny about the deal and you think there may be a problem closing it, then you can wait until after closing to order pics.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 30 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Case Dyke
    Participant
    Pro

Kevin,

I thought I thanked you for your reply, but apparently I didn’t – so thanks for your advice! It really helped!

Case

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.