LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** What's the lowest successful offer price % you've used?

• Creator
    Topic

Marcus
    Participant

My fourth mailer hit a few weeks ago, no hate, and 3 accepted offers because I offered too much, 40%, roughly 1200 mailers. I don’t want to repeat that mistake.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Marcus
    Participant
    Pro

Very little hate, not no hate.

Britton Miller
    Participant
    Pro

how did you know you were at 40%? If you knew that already then it’s expected… if you really offer 25% of the lowest listed price, I don’t think you would be here.

I’ve ran into this where there is one or two that I think is priced way too low to be considered at market and then I over price. I’ve also gotten no responses because I did 25% of the lowest I found (plenty of hate There though).

The last mailer I did had a few different prices (some at 20, some at 25, some at 30, etc) to get a feel of the market and what you can really get something for in the market. Haven’t heard back yet though. Lol gotta love the two week waiting period.

Marcus
    Participant
    Pro

how did you know you were at 40%? If you knew that already then it’s expected… if you really offer 25% of the lowest listed price, I don’t think you would be here.

I’ve ran into this where there is one or two that I think is priced way too low to be considered at market and then I over price. I’ve also gotten no responses because I did 25% of the lowest I found (plenty of hate There though).

I took the avg for the available zip codes in each county, for those with no comps I’d have to check what I used. I think what may have happened was I left some properties that were too high in some zip codes, which raised my offer prices.

Wali Ali
    Participant

I’m not expert but based on what I read on this forum, it’s recommended that you use the minimum available price after filtering out the deeply discounted prices by other land investors.dont use average. Then offer a percentage of the min price.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.