You are here:--What happened to Shammgod?
What happened to Shammgod?2018-01-12T19:46:50+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** What happened to Shammgod?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I wander why Shammgod is not active here anymore. He was the most active member. How about Merritt? I’ll call you soon Neighbour. How about Clair? What happened? I miss them. If you guys are reading say hi and tell us why you’re not active anymore on this forum? Did you guys quit or just taking a brake?

Darald Berger (@AggieLand)
    Participant

@milan maybe they are too busy counting all their money to post here anymore? 🙂

Milan
    Participant

Yes Darald! I think you are right. They’re already sipping margaritas on tropical island.

Jason L.
    Participant

I made the assumption that they were doing so well that they moved into SFR with Jack/Jill. J&J have to have the best of the best to beta test their new venture. Those guys will find the kinks and fix them. I also haven’t seen Luke on the boards or in the member call. I hope they are doing well. I valued their opinion and always learned from their experience.

Kevin Farrell

I talked to Shammgod recently – he’s just busy doing the business. Luke was on here just last week. As with most of us, everyone just gets busy. Heck, I had my best sales month ever in December and most of that was in the last two weeks of the month. Maybe they did too.

Milan
    Participant

I love your optimism Kevin. You’re the best!

But when I talked to Shammgod a while ago, I wasn’t under impression that he was doing great at all.

Milan
    Participant

I was given an interesting batch in a really positive way recently by one of the members here. Aperantly I’m trolling the forum. I hope I’m a good troll 🙂

I just want to make sure everyone understands that I’m not trolling this forum in a negative way. That’s not my intention. I believe what Jack and Jill created is a fantastic program and this is fantastic business!

And I’m the customer too. I bought the program. I’m just not a pro data subscriber. Because simply I am choosing to do 1 to 2 larger deals per month only. That’s it. I don’t do volume. So I have no use for their membership. I have enough deals I can handle and want.

You guys keep rocking! I will keep trolling 🙂

Jason L.
    Participant

No not bad trolling. It’s just like when you don’t see a family at church for awhile. You wonder if they are ok? Or if they are not at soccer practice or PTA. Everyone here has the same goal. Some loftier than others. The underlying theme is education and building a business that sustains our livelyhood. Others success motivates me to work harder. I enjoy reading ups and downs. It makes everyone human. Gamblers only tell you about there big win not their losses. We are building an ice cream machine that licks itself. I would not participate or “troll” posts if my goal was to fail. Does it take work? Of coarse! I’m reminded of the old adage. ” A problem shared is a problem halved”

Milan
    Participant

Plus I really got what I really wanted out of this whole thing – bought my own 40 acres at Lake Tahoe. Still looking for another one on the coast. Ocean and Montans Baby! Love it!

That’s it. I’m not here to make a killing. You guys are. Go get them, have fun with it!

Milan
    Participant

Well said Jason!!!

Kevin Farrell

I guess we will have to let Shammgod speak for himself. The last I heard he was mailing out huge numbers of offers. Maybe he is getting slammed with calls and letters. I hope so!

I have noticed that some of the busier and more experienced folks might check in on this forum once a month. When they do, they seem to post a bunch of things and then disappear for a while again.

Darald Berger (@AggieLand)
    Participant

Plus wasn’t @luketsmith overseas for a month long vacation over the holidays? (Hoping I remember his handle correctly)

Franco O.
    Participant

how much did you buy the 40 acres on lake tahoe for? thats pretty amazing!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.