You are here:--What does your Voicemail say?
What does your Voicemail say?2016-03-07T07:43:19+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** What does your Voicemail say?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m trying to set up my voicemail for incoming calls and was wondering what everybody else does.
    Is your message short and sweet, or longer one (a la Seth Williams). What seems to work best for you guys?

Examples would be most appreciated.

Luke Smith

I use something basic like “Thank You for calling Luke Smith, please tell me the topic of your call and how I may reach you.

Google Voice translates most of them for me.

Justin
    Participant

to piggy back off the question, what 2nd line service are you all using?

Google Voice, Line2, Ring Central, etc…

Chris
    Participant

I’m trying to set up my voicemail for incoming calls and was wondering what everybody else does.
    Is your message short and sweet, or longer one (a la Seth Williams). What seems to work best for you guys?

Keep in mind @reitipster Seth is/was sending postcards a.k.a. “Neutral Letters” requesting people to call him if they were interested in selling. He wasn’t sending blind offers. So his message system heavily qualifies people and discourages people who are looking for top dollar.

So what the letter says, will dictate what your message says.

Mine just tells them to leave their name, number and parcel ID of the property they are looking to sell. I prefer to look up the property before I call them back. I also google voice and it translates it and notifies me on my phone. It’s very handy.

Ryan
    Participant

Here is my script.

Intro
    Thank you for calling Land Squad, if you are calling about a purchase offer letter you received in the mail, please press 1.  
    If you are interested in purchasing a property or joining our Platinum preferred buyers list, please press 2.
    If you have a direct extension, you may dial it at anytime.
    For all other questions please visit our website at http://www.landsquad.com, or press 3.

when they press #1
    Recently our call volume and website submissions have increased substantially, and it has gotten very difficult for us to respond to everyone who calls. For this reason, I’d like to ask you to visit our website at http://www.LandSquad.com/CashOffer and submit your property information for us to review. Submitting your property information on our website is the fastest way for us to analyze your property quickly and get back to you. If you prefer to leave a message please leave your name, phone number, and reference number that is on your purchase offer letter.

When they press #2
    To join our Platinum preferred buyers list please go to http://www.LandSquad.com/BuyersClub. If you are interested in purchasing a property please leave your name, phone number, and the reference number of the property you are interested in.

When they press #3
    Please Leave a message with your name and phone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Call is being recorded message
    Beginning of call message: This call is being recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.

End of call message: This call has been recorded for quality assurance. and training purposes

Michel
    Participant

@chris

I just sent out a mailer a week ago and change our Google voice today. I said
    ” Thanks for calling M&M’s Realty Flipz, we find the value in every property(original message), Please leave you name and number and we’ll return your call,(added) if you recently received a letter for an offer in the mail, please leave the control number with your message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Chaz Albrecht
    Participant

Do y’all have a separate number or phone for these calls or just your personal phone?

Ben H
    Participant

@chazalbrecht,

I would definitely recommend using a separate # for these calls. We use ‘Grasshopper’ for our phone service which you can set up to ring to your cell phone and you can use your cell to call back from your Company Number instead of your personal phone. We have a ‘Buying’ number a separate ‘Selling’ number plus a fax line. However, you could have one number for Buying and Selling but have different extensions for each. I think the most we’ve paid in one month is about $45.00 based on our call volume. I know Steve and Jill use Grasshopper as well. Hope this helps, Ben

Luke Smith

Just send them all to my cell. I want to eat sleep and breathe deal flow.
    I try to answer the phone. Can always say I’ll call you right back or something, but at least answer it. I pay a lot for those calls. I’m just too cheap to skip one.

Ray Morganfield
    Participant

Separate number on Callfire

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.