• Creator
    Topic

J Hughey
    Participant

So in the training videos, after Jack has run his search, he can see the price before downloading data. And he was able to download some parts of the data for free.
    When I’m looking at RealQuest, I don’t see those prices. At what point am I charged? Is there information I can download for free?

(I’m new to the group, just getting started. Still trying to figure out where to sen my first mailer.)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Jake Robinson
    Participant
    Pro

I had the same question. I even called RQ support and since we, as LA members are technically using the certified “reseller” account through Steven & Jill, the interface does not allow us to see the pricing feature. I was told to just buy on faith – I guess as long as you uncheck everything on the left except “property characteristics” and uncheck “print labels’ on the next page you should get the prices advertised (.10/record)

My fear is because you can’t actually see what they are going to charge then you are at the mercy of your ability to never make a mistake. I don’t understand why they can’t at least provide the confirmation of pricing for that step.

Allan Baker
    Participant
    Pro

hey guys if you are logged into RealQuest with the land Academy user and password you will be charged by Land Academy the $0.10/record, on the same credit card you pay your membership dues with. you will receive a separate invoice for the data pulls. you are not charged right away. I think they bill for the data the same time as the monthly membership fee. everything is on the up and up, I have been a member for a year and half now. multiply your lines of data by .10 and that is what you will be charged. Just make sure the number of lines your downgrading is what you want. 1500 vs 15000 is a big difference in cost lol. Get the Mail out fellas and happy acquisitions.

Allan Baker
    Participant
    Pro

*Downloading*

J Hughey
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks for the input guys!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.