LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Too expensive price per acre for initial mailers?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic

Landon
    Participant

Hello all and thanks for any insight here. I just became a member about 2 weeks ago and I have sent out 3 separate mailers to 3 different counties in the past week. My question is related to my price per acre offer. I am seeing lots of communication on here about offers going out around the $100-500 per acre range. My price per acre offers have ranged from $2625-3250 per acre and I’m curious if I may have targeted an inappropriate county? These counties are looking fairly solid on the Equity Planner Red, Green, Yellow tool and I used a combination of sold lots on zillow along with listings on landwatch to calculate my price per acre offers.

Landon W. Perdue
    yourlandsite.com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Jill DeWit
    Participant
    ProAdvancedStaffPrincipal

Hi Landon,

As long as you followed Steven’s pricing steps, you will be fine. Some areas warrant $500/acre and others should be priced at $3,000/acre.

Second, if you sent out enough mail (at lease 1,500 for RVL) you will get a response. It takes about 2 weeks initially, so keep the mail going and you wont have any lulls.

Sit tight & good job!
    Jill

Landon
    Participant
    Pro

Thank you Jill for your response and what you all have done with this community.

Landon W. Perdue
    yourlandsite.com

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.