Title companies are driving me crazy with their long close. Few properties I am buying through couple title companies are now in 1 month wait and counting and still nothing is happening. When you contact them they are polite and they say: We are still waiting for title report. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My question for you guys is: What is your strategy to make sure the seller doesn’t change his mind in this never ending wait. I know, I know, they signed purchase agreement. But I believe they can back off from the deal anytime if they want to. I am thinking about sending the seller check for $300 or so to keep him committed. What do you guys do?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.