LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* Tim and Annette saying HELLO!

• Creator
    Topic

Tim Brown
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Tim and I each have our own business; Tim in in insurance sales, and Annette owns and runs a yoga studio. We both have also invested in residential real estate over the years and continue to own and manage rental properties. Tim has an obsession with real estate and Annette has a background in land surveying and we are both excited to start this new venture together as land investors. We look forward to getting to know the group!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Tim and Annette – Welcome!

Kevin
    www.FarrSyght.com Deal/Data Review

Curt Dirt
    Participant

Tim and Annette,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the Live event and I’ll be checking in on you guys to see how things are going and holding you guys accountable to making your dreams come true 🙂

Tim, I’m still up in the air about closing on that rental property in Atlanta. I just found out the Super Bowl is there this year and I can make a KILLING on Airbnb that week renting my house out since I’m so close to the stadium. It’s going to be a tough decision. I moved closing until Friday to buy some time!

Curtis

Jill DeWit
    Participant
    ProAdvancedStaffPrincipal

I have to jump in and say HELLO! So great meeting everyone last weekend.

And I TOO will be holding you accountable, Tim and Annette.

Hurry up and get your phone # so Umar can send your offers!

Jill

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.