LandInvestors.com Forums $10K a Month for Life; Cash Flow From Land Chapter 3 – Cash Flow From Land Thoughts on location for mailer during winter months

• Creator
    Topic

Aaron
    Participant

Does anyone have any advice to offer regarding sending mailers out to say a state like Michigan during the winter? I am thinking of it from the standpoint of selling properties that I will buy…would be more difficult to get photos of the land, local buyers could have a hard time walking the property and such.

I have a more mild climate state picked out for my first mailer just wondering what the thoughts are on cold weather states

Thanks,
    Aaron

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Chris
    Participant
    Pro

I’ve heard people mention it’s a great time to buy in the winter because there is no activity. They have little prospect of selling it to anyone else.

Regarding selling, I would assume you’re going to be giving a great deal, below market value and that’s going to be a big factor in someone buying it.

You know enough to send out a mailer – get it in the mail, and your strategy will evolve as you go along.

Aaron
    Participant
    Pro

Thanks Chris…I am overthinking things, My goal to have a mailer out by months end will be met

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.