LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Tell me about it

• Creator
    Topic

Chris Henschen
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am very excited to be here. Though I am very skeptical. Jill told me I could ask you guys questions so here goes. I am looking for your stories. How you guys got started and how you resell. My biggest concern is the reselling. Jill told me that she’s been asking that question for years and still doesn’t have an answer. Anyway please share.

Thanks,
    Chris

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

To resell you just price your land stupid cheap compared to the others. It is like trying to sell a car on craigslist. You ask for lots of stupid callers if you price it high. You price it low and people fight to get there first and they don’t ask questions.

Chris Henschen
    Participant

Thank you Luke,

Where would you say the best place to start out for buying my first property is?

Aaron
    Participant
    Pro

Chris,

I would say the best place to start is here in the U.S.

Just kidding…I think Steve and a lot of others here have proved this can be done in any state. Maybe start with a place you are familiar with and already have some general knowledge of

Chris Henschen
    Participant

I am looking to start in my area however my area is very hot for real estate right now. The town is growing exponentially so all land is priced very high and selling high. I am just starting and my acquisitions budget is fairly low. I’m on Landwatch and Landandfarm but all the property in my area is priced extremely high

Chaz Albrecht
    Participant
    Pro

I live in Georgia, and spent way too much time trying to pick the perfect state near me. After about a week I realized I’m never going to see these properties anyway, so I just picked a state with my favorite attributes. I love the mountains, and I love skiing. Boom, Colorado.

You just gotta pick one within your budget and get started. Hope that helps.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.