LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Startup Basics

Tagged: , ,

• Creator
    Topic

Ben Crapo
    Participant

I am trying to decide on the right option for my phone, website, and mailing system. Does anyone have a good CHEAP recommendation for those three items? I want to get up and running and those are three items that I find critical before I generate my list and send mail. Thanks in advance for the help!

Ben

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Shawn Swisher
    Participant

I’m using Vumber for my phone. Plans start at $9.95/mo and you get two phone numbers.

I’m using Traveling Mailbox for my mail. Plans start at $15/mo. A PO box at USPS would be the cheaper route but I wanted to be able to run my business remotely from any location so I chose a virtual mailbox service and Traveling Mailbox appeared to have the best bang for the buck.

I’m using Carrot for my website because I already had a plan with them. Plans start at $49/mo for one website. My plan has 3. It’s not the cheapest option but I used to be a website developer and I can tell you that the old saying is true… you get what you pay for. I could easily build my own website and save money but the time involved in maintaining it just isn’t worth the savings in my opinion.

Good luck!

Living vicariously through myself...

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.