You are here:--Starting up(aggressively) from Texas!
Starting up(aggressively) from Texas! 2017-07-14T12:58:31+00:00
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #10149 |

Putting together my first mailer today, and sending next week.

Sending out 1,500+ on the 1st one to three different counties(500ish each), and planning to scale up aggressively assuming all goes well.

If anyone is in Texas and wants to meet and chat land biz, let me know. I’m a rookie today but diving in head first so plan on picking things up fast- so excuse the next month or two of newb questions, will hopefully have a lot to give back in the near future.

Planning on dedicating the next several months exclusively to learning this business- knowing that, I’d love to hear what your 2-3 month plan would be if you were in my shoes and going all-in on land.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Shammgod
    Participant

First mailer went out today!

Chaz Albrecht
    Participant

First two to three months just put your head down and work (sounds like you are). Get on the member call EVERY Thursday. It was a huge help to me. Ask A LOT of questions on here as well. Have fun brother.

Shammgod
    Participant

First lead this weekend!

Shammgod
    Participant

Mailer #2 went out today

5,000 letters

Kevin Farrell
    Participant

Shammgod – You will be busy for months. With numbers like that you can afford to be very picky about which deals to take. Only take the easy ones that will make good profit. Don’t get bogged down with someone else’s title problem. You can put them on a list to call back later. Good luck!

Shammgod
    Participant

be very picky about which deals to take

good reminder, thanks Kevin!

Todd Hayes
    Participant

Hay Shammgod- sounds like you are cranking things up. I am also in TX and new to this group. Mail is already on the way for me as well. 1500 at a time. I found I got overwhelmed with more than that last time I sent 2500.

Shammgod
    Participant

Nice to meet you Todd!

I found I got overwhelmed with more than that last time I sent 2500.

How’d that one go?

Joe Snustad
    Participant

Good luck Shammgod! Fun to here these aggressive stories.

Shammgod
    Participant

Good luck Shammgod! Fun to here these aggressive stories.

Thanks Joe!

Shammgod
    Participant

Agreed to my first $50k+ in deals. Now learning how to close them 🙂

Curious, when you close deals you’re using a title company for, do you still get a notary to go get your purchase agreement signed, or just have them sign/send back to you? I did the latter but wonder if it would have sped things along using notaries to get get the sigs.

Also if anyone has a VA for title stuff that they recommend, I’d love an intro.

Kevin Farrell
    Participant

Shammgod – for title closed deals I get PA signed via email using Docusign. Fast and cheap.

Shammgod
    Participant

Shammgod – for title closed deals I get PA signed via email using Docusign. Fast and cheap.

perfect, thanks Kevin!

Profile photo of Rowdy BakerRowdy Baker
    Participant

Glad to have you in the group my wife Kyria are in Texas also if we can do anything to help you lets us know. HAVE FUN!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.