LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ Sold 2 Today Bought 2 More

• Creator
    Topic

Luke Smith

Got another terms deal off today! Glad I polished up my terms contract for the last guy. Now I hardly have to change anything. This time it is $743.44 cost then $750 down and then $200 a month for four months. Total $1,550 or a clean double in 5 months from money out to all the money back in.

Other sale is a cash one. Looks like it is a done deal but I don’t have the cash yet. $1,777.64 cost $3,900 sale or clean double in about 1.5 months form money out to money back in.

If that closes that will be sale # 12 for me.

Lots more in the pipeline! Bought a 10 acre and a 9.88 acre today at $100 per acre!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Chris
    Participant
    Pro

Congrats man! How many deals have you done total?

Aaron
    Participant
    Pro

Good work Luke. I am excited to start my path

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

Buyer #12 fell apart when he went to find the property and couldn’t find it. He didn’t have a GPS, wants to go back next weekend but I just sold the property to someone else instead. Trying to reroute him to others.

12 sold 21 in the hopper to be sold 4 currently listed for sale.

I got to get the rest of them listed.

My buyers list is growing organically from Craigslist.org and Landwatch.com!

Joel P
    Participant

Great to see Luke! For buyer #12 it sounds like you lost but you still won: you sold to someone else anyway and he still might buy something else from you down the road!

Its encouraging to see you are really kickin butt!

BTW, i looked at your website and i like the video- great personal touch. I think i might steal that idea from you 😉

@luketsmith

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

@joelp Those videos are meant to save a lot of time on the phone or elsewhere trying to describe a property I have never seen. You should steal them. Maybe you want to subscribe too?

Link to my YouTube channel
    Click on the subscribe button. Depending on your Youtube settings You should see my videos come up all over the place. The more you watch the more YouTube will target you with my videos.

The videos also help me remember what that properties are.

Over time the list of videos should all point to my newer land for sale videos. They cast a wider net the more of them that are out there.

mike dugan
    Participant

Doing great LUke!

Chris C
    Participant

killin it, Luke!
    Thank you for your inspiring example!

John Graham
    Participant
    Pro

@luketsmith
    Luke, I have been reading all of the success posts and you certainly have been doing very well. Lots of deals in only a few short months (if I have done my math right) Congrats.
    How much time are you putting in per week? I still haven’t got all my systems in place so I know I will be slower.
    Hearing your and everyone’s success certainly has motivated me.
    Thanks
    John

Luke Smith
    ProAdvanced

@johngraham
    Get your systems in place and stick to them. The times I go away from them I wish I could take the deals back and start over.

It is all about time management. I should listen to what I am writing too.

Time? not sure i don’t keep track. I have three days a week three hours each with no kids. That is when I hammer at it. Slam out some sales videos or set up a new system to save me more time. Other than that it is a minute here and there in between.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.