LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Software Tools – Accounting and CRM

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Mike Kress
    Participant

What are some of your favorite software tools that have helped your business? I am looking at quickbooks vs Xero for accounting, and then airtable for a CRM. Anyone have strong opinions on these?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Michael Aillon
    Participant

I use Xero. I hired an accountant to help me with setup and periodic consulting. She knows both platforms but prefer’s Xero. I think QuickBooks is simpler, but Xero is “better”. There Quickbooks may be a little easier for the entrepreneur.

Michael Aillon
    Participant
    Mike Kress
    Participant

Thanks Mike. I signed up for Xero a week or so ago now. Going through the Xero training videos to get up to speed. Any chance you have specific resources for inventory tracking across multiple states that helped you? Would love to chat if you’re able

Mike Kress
    Participant

Other option is of course to hire a bookkeeper through Xero. Did you hire yours through their bookkeeper finder?

Michael Aillon
    Participant

I don’t have a bookeeper yet. I hired a xero trainer from upwork to help me set up my business. I think I would recommend that. Then look to hire a basic bookkeeper once you know the ropes.

Michael Aillon
    Participant

I don’t have a bookeeper yet. I hired a xero trainer from upwork to help me set up my business. I think I would recommend that. Then look to hire a basic bookkeeper once you know the ropes.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.