LandInvestors.com Forums +Success Stories+ Snagged two big-time deals

• Creator
    Topic
    Levi
    Participant

Hi everyone! They’re still at escrow now, so I don’t want to count my chickens too soon–but I just snagged my first two big-time deals. They’ll both end up being about $15k to acquire, and I think they’re worth around $100k each retail. Will probably list them at $65k ish to try and move them quickly.

They’re both partner-funded, and it’s also my first time doing that as well. Working with an old childhood friend.

Cross your fingers for me, because if the spreads work out the way I think, then that’ll be the most money I’ve ever seen in one place in my life.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Adan Tapia
    Participant

Best of luck on these!!

Herbert Graham
    Participant

Awesome!!!

Coet Land
    Herbert@coetland.com

Kevin Farrell

Levi – Good luck on these deals. Nice start!

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Laurie Phillips
    Participant

Congratulations Levi. Please post an update when you’ve finished these deals – it will be great to tell other new investors how it worked for you.

Best,
    Laurie

S. Jack Butala
    Participant

Great work. This is why we fight!

Shawn Swisher
    Participant

Congratulations!

"Buy land, they're not making it anymore." -Mark Twain
    Levi
    Participant

Update! One of them had to go through probate, so that’s off the table. But the other one is closing Tuesday (fingers crossed everything works out). I already had someone offer me $30k for it, but I’m gonna hold out for more. It’s a partner deal and it’s gonna cost $15k to buy, and it’s in one of the most active vacation destination spots in California. Also it’s 10 acres, so I think that should be attractive enough to draw a bigger offer.

Levi
    Participant

Update! One of them had to go through probate, so that’s off the table. But the other one is closing Tuesday (fingers crossed everything works out). I already had someone offer me $30k for it, but I’m gonna hold out for more. It’s a partner deal and it’s gonna cost $15k to buy, and it’s in one of the most active vacation destination spots in California. Also it’s 10 acres, so I think that should be attractive enough to draw a bigger offer.

Jon J.
    Participant

Levi, please do give us another update. Very inspiring and curious how that worked out for you. Looking for some early wins myself…pretty confident that this will be wildly sucessful very soon. Thanks and best regards,Jon

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.