LandInvestors.com Forums *New Member Introductions* SEO Vacant Land Lead Partnership (Free Leads & Work Together)

• Creator
    Topic

Earl White
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Earl White – co-founder of House Heroes LLC.

I manage our website – https://www.househeroes.com. Google “sell my vacant land” and we rank #1 in the world. We rank #1 for similar terms and top 5 for most motivated vacant land seller queries.

Obviously, SEO leads are the highest motivated leads as the leads are contacting you (not a question if they need to sell – just a question if the numbers make sense). SEO leads also have “built in” trust because Google’s stamp of approval to rank you on page 1.

I only work deals in Florida – but I generate leads everywhere.

I am looking to kick my non-Florida leads to local land investors. Since when I refer the lead, I do need to have a sense of confidence the lead is in good hands.

If you would like to partner together on vacant land leads in your market, please e-mail me at earl@househeroes.com or call 954-519-5090. Requirement would be you’ve done 15+ land deals – bonus points if you can cover multiple-markets or have real estate license.

If you work a very tiny area, obviously it might not be ideal because I may not have a regular in flow of leads in such a tiny area.

Thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.