LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Selling on Facebook?

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic

Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

If you are posting properties for sale in Fb groups are you doing this with your personal profile or are you creating a new/alias profile specifically for your sales postings? Or doing something totally different on Fb?

Also, is anyone having good success with Fb selling like this or have you found it to be a waste of time?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Michael Aillon
    Participant
    Pro

I created a page for my company/website then I post using that page handle.

At first I wasn’t getting much action with Facebook, but recently I’ve gotten a ton of activity and I just sold one from FB. FB sales are growing. I can clearly see it taking over craigslist.

Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant
    Pro

Hi @aillon

Thanks for the reply, to clarify are you able to post in buy/sell groups as your page? Or are you just posting on your page and starting to get a following/traction there?

Miguel Ramos
    Participant
    Pro

Hi @aggieland
    I have been posting to FB as well. I have not sold any yet but I have been getting a good amount of warm leads in my target area, great way to build the buyers list. Can be VERY TIME CONSUMING!! I occasionally get some really good info on the area as well. I created a separate company page and I’m also posting directly to buy/sell groups. The buy/sell groups are where the action is but they can have different rules…some do not mind if you promote your business, others only accept local individuals/no businesses.

Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant
    Pro

Hi @drexelramos, thanks for the feedback.

Jermaine and Faith Hill
    Participant
    Pro

We have a facebook company page. We post from our company and my personal page as well. I have tried to join as many land groups as I can for the area of which I am selling my properties. I get leads everyday from my listed properties. I have sold two properties on facebook. I would highly recommend using this as a another way to get your brand out there. Plus it is free. I really believe facebook will surpass craiglist one day. I would not be surprise if facebook just buys it one day as well.

Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant
    Pro

Hi @jhill28 thanks for sharing your Fb experience and success!

Michael Aillon
    Participant
    Pro

You will get all of your action in the other buy/sell groups. Use the mapping feature to find buy/sell groups in the surrounding towns. join those groups. Some take a few days for the admins to approve you. Then post you add on your page. You should see a button “Post to other places”. Select all the groups that close to your property (i.e. Phoenix buy/sell/trade)

Darald (@AggieLand)
    Participant
    Pro

@aillon thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.