You are here:--Rowdy's Great Texas Meet-Up
Rowdy's Great Texas Meet-Up2018-01-12T20:50:55+00:00

LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Rowdy's Great Texas Meet-Up

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Message from Rowdy: Well, folks, I’ve had a thought. I love technology and everything it can do for you, but I’m the type of person that likes to shake somebody’s hand, look ’em in the eye, and be able to discuss topics of interest between us. Therefore I have decided to host a meet-up in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas area. I’d like to get your feedback on how many of you would like to come to something like that. I’m thinking of doing a Friday & Saturday in April or May.

Chime in and tell me if you think you would come, which month would work better for you, and what you’d like to get out of such an event. We basically want to build relationships and give each other a helping hand. There will be a small fee to help cover expenses.

Shoot me an email if you’re interested: rowdy.kyria@aol.com

Full disclosure: I’ve let Jack and Jill know about this; they’re happy for us to do this, but they will not be there due to their heavy work load, and this is not an official Land Academy event.

Jason L.
    Participant

I would love to. It’s too far for me. I live in south florida. Great idea. I always take a handshake over a phone call anyday.

Darald Berger (@AggieLand)
    Participant

@kyria & @rowdy This is a fantastic idea!!! @craigt and I were just talking at lunch yesterday, about how great it would be to get a group like this together! Set the date and I’m there!

Participant

Tagging a few other Texan’s that I’m aware of for this. If you know of others that might be interested in this, please tag them.

@shammgod
    @craigt
    @mwpete88
    @curteic
    @jasonbarker
    @natbruno (depending where your VanLife has taken you 🙂 )
    @jasonatx

Sorry for the profile stalking, but thought y’all might be interested in this, just ignore if not interested.
    @wxdude
    @travisj
    @txfloods
    @jerryjerryhoagland-com

Kyria Baker
    Participant

Thank you, @aggieland Darald! We meant to do that and got sidetracked.

Participant

@kyria & @rowdy let me know if y’all want any help planning this.

Gerd Conner
    Participant

I’m interested, and typically can travel….got a new one on the way though, so there is that…..

Tim Flood
    Participant

Rural Land Watch is two of us. I live in DFW, and my partner lives in Houston. We talked, and we’re definitely interested.
    Any time is good, but we both need advance notice of the dates, so we can ask for the time off from our jobs.

As far as topics, I’d like for everyone to bring their computers and do some actual land work, and also maybe presentations from various people. I’d gladly give one. And also just a round table discussion, back and forth with Q & A among us.

Great idea!

Kyria Baker
    Participant

Great ideas, Tim. That’s the same kind of things we’ve been thinking. We’ll be sure to give plenty of notice.

Trevor Probandt
    Participant

I may be able to come. Not sure what I can contribute besides my good looks though????

Ron Mayfield
    Participant

Don’t have a lot of experience but would love to learn from and meet the movers and shakers

Kyria Baker
    Participant

Congratulations, @thegerd! When is the baby due?

@trevorp That may be enough. LOL!

@okron We’ll be glad to have you!

Kyria Baker
    Participant

Although, after listening to your podcast interview, @trevorp I think you’re being too modest.

Jack Jill Interview Member Trevor Probandt

JT Taylor
    Participant

We live in the DFW area and would enjoy meeting up. I can do a presentation on Phone Selling Skills and Building Rapport. My two sons work the business with me, so we will all three be there. Any of the times you’ve listed works right now.

JT Taylor
    Jameson Taylor
    Jacob Taylor

http://www.LandForSaleFast.com

Kyria Baker
    Participant

@jttaylorteambuildingusa-com Welcome, JT! We welcome your presence and expertise!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.