LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** Recommendations-Title Companies

• Creator
    Topic

Fred
    Participant

Hello, I am learning about deed preparation and deed recording and plan to use a title company for some deals. I was curious if anyone had any recommendations for a title company in either northwest Arkansas or Park/Costilla counties in CO? Thanks for your help! Fred

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Katrina M.
    Participant
    Pro

Fred,

Did you find a title company? I’m looking for one in Costilla county.

Fred
    Participant

No, but I haven’t looked that hard. Please let me know if you find one and I will do the same, thanks, Fred

Milan
    Participant

I have a buyer buying my 40 acre land in Elko Nevada right now throug title company. He’s using Stewart title company. I looked at the fee and it’s very reasonable. Sale price is $8000 and he’s paying 100% title cost that is only $250.

Fred
    Participant

Hello Milan, thank you for the information. I looked at their rates and they do look very reasonable and cover counties in CO:

https://www.stewart.com/colorado-springs

Thanks again, Fred

Milan
    Participant

You’re welcome Fred. The whole process is going pretty smoothly. I’m just signing papers through docusign.

I wander how am I going to sign a deed by their rules. I’ll let you guys know.

But I wish I could sell land like this all the time. I might.

Listing can look like this:

40 acre – $8000
    Tittle company cost for your protection dear customer – $250

Amy B
    Participant
    Pro

Do you know of any abstractors just for the title search in Costilla or did you go to the title companies directly?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.