LandInvestors.com Forums **Ask A Question** RealQuest not providing a checkout page to view costs before placing my order

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Chip Fernandez
    Participant

Hi All, Sorry if this has been covered already…I searched the forum but couldn’t find the solution. I have no problems pulling all the records, I just don’t know how much it costs until I see my Bank Statement next month. It makes it a little to easy to buy too much data. I’m sure I have a setting off or something in RQ that I’m glancing over. Thanks in advance for your help!

Chip

Chip Fernandez
    President of Acquisitions
    LotandLandSale.com
    (929) 900 – LAND
    chip@lotandlandsale.com

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • Kevin Farrell
    ProAdvanced

Chip – The only notification we get from RQPro is the number of records. The actual billing comes through LA. Easy math at 0.10 per record (plus 3.5% CC fee). You can see all data downloads on RQPro by logging on. Go to the upper RH corner and pull down the menu and select My Files. Then select Exports from the dropdown box. Record of each download is kept for 30 days, so you can look back that far at any time.

Kevin Farrell - Moderator
    Need more help?
    Schedule a 60 minute call - https://calendly.com/kevin-629

Erin
    Keymaster
    ProAdvancedStaff

Since we have a special deal and special interface with RealQuest, they aren’t willing to code in a custom checkout page. You can just track yourself using what Kevin said above.

If you need tracking beyond 30 days ago you can contact RealQuest support directly and they can pull that information for you.

Laurie Phillips
    Participant
    ProAdvanced

Also, after 30 days you can pull the count of records you’ve downloaded by month using the “View Report Usage” link at the bottom left side of the Custom Search page of Realquest. It only gives you the total number of downloads by month, not a count by location. If you want to track the detail by location, follow Kevin’s directions above.

Cheers,
    Laurie

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.